News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Act fast! PLM, Document and Pilot's Badge on Ebay!

[attachmentid=61663]

Finally, the chance that all of us have been waiting for! We are now able to buy v. Richthofen's PLM, PLM document, and Pilot's Badge from a seller who doesn't know what treasures he has! This is only the 4th or 5th time that I have seen it offered. I can't believe that no one else has purchased it yet!

The description really has me laughing. The fellow must have a Doctorate of Jurisprudence!

"The Pour le Merite medal is Gold plated sliver or silver like metal. The letters look to be gold inlays. It is enameled on both sides and has a ribbon. The pilots badge is made of silver or silver like metal can't be sure, It is solid not the cutout version. Both medals show signes of wear with small surface scratches that can only be seen with a magnifying glass. Both pieces have a high quality heavy Jewelry feel to them. As a bonus I will include the document in the picture. It came with the Pour le merite and it is written German. I suspect that it is a certificate of authenticity or an award document but can't be sure. I have no information as to where or when these items were made."

I have a suspicion that they were made last week or so!

"SPM"

Edited by Schie?platzmeister

:jumping: Boy, I just went to the bank and got a loan on this. I think the money is green or some color like green, but can't be sure. I'll also be able able to buy Hitlers EKI, Wound Badge and Golden Party Badge when I get my BIG $$$$$ from the man on my e-mail who says all I have to do is send him a certified check for $1500.00 for processing fees to free up millions in gold being held in Iraq.

There is a God!!

Greg