News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I managed to aquire a mixed bag of stickpins whilst in Hamburg at the weekend. A nice little bunch some post war veterans pins as well as a few Third Reich era. Believe all to be OK, but reserve judgement on the SS pin which I didn't find in the bag until I got back to the hotel. :unsure:

Will post a few close up on some of the more interesting ones.

Nick Christmas comes early for you. I am curious about the RAD badge of honor in stick-pin. When you have the time and inclination, could you post a shot of the reverse. I have the pinback version which is marked so I am wondering about the stick-pin version. Also, is that a tie clasp I see in there as well? Merry Christmas and thank you for this forum. Robert

Edited by BURGERHAUS

A nice bag of tricks you found yourself Nick.

Can't help with that last one, been through all my references & there's nothing like it I'm afraid, sorry.

The SS civil pin isn't really my area either, but I wouldn't be comfortable with one that didn't have a makers mark & serial number.......

Nice looking yellow Arbeits Dank pin, is there any sign of the pin being replaced? I've only seen pinbacks of these before.

Cheers

Don

The SS one is a well-known repro, unfortunately

Cheers Robin I thought as much. I did not even see it when I bought it I was more interested in the RAD and Kyffh?user pins, so was suprised when I found it in the bag. Not something you would let go so easily if original :cheers:

Nick Thank you for showing your RAD items. Maybe we could start a thread on RAD to show all of the diferent makers and their design characteristics. Maybe start out with Arbeits Dank pin back...Arbeit Dank stick-pin both in red and yellow etc. etc. We could probably go a long way with a thread like that to include cap badges and other regalia. It would be a great learning experience for this still relatively inexpensive section of our hobby. Have a good day and night. Robert

Maybe we could start a thread on RAD to show all of the diferent makers and their design characteristics. Maybe start out with Arbeits Dank pin back...Arbeit Dank stick-pin both in red and yellow etc. etc. We could probably go a long way with a thread like that to include cap badges and other regalia. It would be a great learning experience for this still relatively inexpensive section of our hobby........ Robert

You wish is my command Robert, I've started two threads & added their Icons on the database thread.

Cheers

Don