News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

More Luftwaffe Collar Tabs

Thanks Paul....if you would just free up a few of those Admin tabs I need I could stop this relentless pursuit of Admin tabs which is taking me months/years to complete. :cheers:

Gary B

Hi Gary

I think that you will be able to find them before I am to the point of selling mine!! LOL

Paul

• 3 weeks later...
    • Replies 229
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Nice ones Gary!!!

I dont know how you do it!! The post 28Dec1936 and Pre 10May1940 Elevated level Meister(Leutnant) ATC tabs look to have been on a tunic at some point!! I would have loved to have seen that tunic!

• 4 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Although these are not in the condition I normally collect, I could not pass up an opportunity to purchase this rare pair that are still sewn together. Damn beetle!

Wartime official - Flight Para

• 1 month later...

That is a very nice set!!! One(maybe) of a kind, with a sheet metal buckram? Goes to show that these things were not machine attached to the tunic(at least for officers).

BTW, the yellow sonderfuhrer is actually a Sonderfuhrer-F(Fire Fighter). This was established in Jun of 44.

• 3 months later...

Hi,

It has been awhile since I have posted any tabs so I thought I would start with these recently acquired tabs.

Generalmajor equivalent for Engineer

Gary B

Edited by Gary B

Hi,

It has been awhile since I have posted any tabs so I thought I would start with these recently acquired tabs.

Generalmajor equivalent for Engineer

Gary B

Hello!

Very special tabs,never sen this before.Thanks for sharing. :jumping:

All the best

Nesredep

• 1 month later...
    • 2 months later...