News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 104
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!

All textbook. Very nice! It's great to see some more genuine examples of these highly faked badges.

Do you know anything about the owners? Were any papers available with the badges? Either way , that's a great trio. The 24mm is mint! Thanks again!

Best

Kurt

Thanks!

All textbook. Very nice! It's great to see some more genuine examples of these highly faked badges.

Do you know anything about the owners? Were any papers available with the badges? Either way , that's a great trio. The 24mm is mint! Thanks again!

Best

Thanks, They are my favorites. Two of them are attributed to ordinary Party members.

Kurt

Kurt, I think GPB's are getting harder to find and the fakers are getting better at it. Also prices are getting sky high! I was lucky to find badges in Exc+ to NM cond. with perfect enamel and with most of the gold on the obverse and reverse. My Photo's don't do these badges justice. Thanks for looking! Best, Erich

Is there any listing known of who got these "A.H." dated badges? As in press releases, or were these more low key presentations?

I have just seen this thread which was started in July 2005 and has been recently added to.

Patzwall publishes a list of approx 838 people who were awarded the AH GPB in his book "Das Goldene Parteiabzeichen". There was apparently only one award made on 7.12.1940 which is date shown on Warlord's badge. It went to Dr. Julius H. Dorpmueller, Reichsminister.

Stan

Stan

Don't suppose that book contains a listing of the recipients - - AH 30.1.43 ? If so do you have it ??

Thanks.

Dan

Dan,

Yes, it gives the name, rank and membership number of all recipients. If you tell me who you are looking for, I look them up, but there are quite a few for 30.1.43.

Stan

Thank you Stan - - all I have is the small badge - - - - would it be possible for you to send me the listing - - I would be happy to refund all costs etc etc.

Alternatively - is the book still in print - - maybe I can purchase my own copy.

• 3 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...

May I self invite myself and show off a little?

Here is a photo of some of my badges which are singles or sets. I have more badges that are Adolf Hitler presentations and badges that are in personalized grouoings.

I guess that I like them also.

John

Edited by John Pepera