News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I owe you an apology and something worth looking at.

Well, the Prussians are not that rare or scarce, but still nice!

The (full size) Kassel cross is lovely. Actually funny, how close they were. They just borrowed the overall design of the award from Prussia, and the same is with the long service clasps for EM and NCO. Though, they were not made by the same maker as one could assume, but by a local one.

• 4 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...

EK2 1870

I love these--.

There are neat but they are not actually German minis. These were made by Lowell

Toy corp of New York and were given as prizes in cereal boxes way back when, There

was a set of them you could collect which included the Victoria Cross and Silver Star

among others.

Here is one of mine still on it's card and in original plastic wrapper. There is a coupon

inside that states that is you redeem 4 coupons and $1.00 You will receive a "Beautiful

gold stamped album" to display them.

Edited by gregM

While these are not strickly Imperial minis, They are still pretty cool little items

and make a good addition to any EK collection.

The back----

Edited by gregM

Hello Maid.

If I remember correctly this was on the German eBay some months ago, without a name. If this is correct this means that you have been able to identify the owner, which raises the question; How difficult is this for you? Asking because I have this:

Regards, Lars

I actually bought this for re-selling, but once I had it in hand, I could not resist to put it into my collection.

It's yet identified, of course, but I don't have the notepad handy.

Edited by saschaw