News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

No idea. But it doesn't seem there ever were any. Should have been eagles and swords, buy the way. The Tunisian order, as officer's grade, is as well missing a rosette. They probably just missed all that out as it's to small.

• 2 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...

Hm, I am always aware when seeing 1914 spange, maybe just the "reflex" of beginner, heh. And some ribbons look to be in newer condition than others... But if you say, saschaw, it is good, than ok, I learned something. But some closeups will be appreciated anyway :)

Beautiful Sachsen. There is no mini, but it is style I like. Firstly, the central ribbon is sewn tight, so the ribbons create bow look. I don´t like when mini looks like jukebox, which you can upgrade - or degrade - anytime you want.

Secondly, six half-ribbons in three bows, hmmm, decent tailor´s work that makes mini not only nicer but also more trustful.

Again, just my thoughts. Regards

Hm, hm, indeed, very interesting piece and unique as well - if original. But I see some question marks on it. Can we see some closeups?

Thanks in advance

Hello marrauder,

the Mini I posted is complete in mint condition !

But now a better photo. I hope I could dispel Your doubts.

Cheers Andreas