News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Peter, could it be 830? I did not think 850 was a common German content mark.

I have seen few single sided miniature EK's. Some I observed had sloppy suspension rings and soft looking details.

Kasle, a very nice award chain. :) Thanks for sharing. Is the EKI vaulted.

--dj--Joe

Thats amazing, quite possibly the nicest chain I've seen...Too bad it's not attributed to someone, I would think that with that assortment it could be possible to pin down a name, not sure how the French are with documentation.Either way well done!

Are all of these in your possession? Even tho most of these mini's are from countries out of my scope, I'm envious, you have one mighty collection!

Would you happen to have any Golden fleece mini's? (If there are such a thing)

Edited by Eric K.

Miniature Golden Fleece do exist. In a certain prince of the Empire's collection I was fortunate amongst several full-sized pieces to see a miniature fleece in a Rothe case of issue. The quality was every bit as good as the full-sized original but yes miniature Fleeces are uncommon to say the least.

Paul

Hello Eric.

Posting a Golden Fleece here would be VERY  :off topic: as this is an Austrian Order and this part of the forum is for Imperial German miniatures.

But if the moderator is well asleep and having in mind that both countries speaks german I could post a few from my collection, all in Gold and appr. around 1870-1900.

Enjoy, regards, Lars