• 2 months later...
  • Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

May I present a little lady who has recently emerged from the shadows. She is a miniature of the Prussian Frauen-Verdienstkreuz which was founded on 22 October 1907. She must be quite rare because (1)

It's nice to see this tread go on. One of my later acquisitions, nothing special, but I really enjoy the ornamented button by Meybauer. Definately the first one for me. I hope you enjoy.

Nice minis guys North Denmark, are you sure noone fiddled with that second miniature bar (with the 2 Danish Dannebrog and the Dutch Oranje-Nassau)? The Dannebrog Knight cross was awarded during

Posted Images

The WW1 War decorations from the various German states are often encountered in the 16mm version for wear on chain, but what about the 16mm version as a stickpin? Other than the common EK1, I only have the Anhalt Friedrich-Kreuz, which apparently is a non-official decoration.

16mm Anhalt.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 14/07/2005 at 19:10, Peter J said:

Tom, that's an absolute gem love.gif . I've never seen a 3-piece 16mm EK mini, which I presume this is. The details are unbelievably great.

Here are a few assorted pieces.

KR

Peter

eks.jpg

eks.jpg

Thats a stunning collection

• 5 months later...

Hello Wild Card,

really an impressive goldsmith work. Here again a nice miniature chain from Weiss 
in the original box, as used by Weiss.

many Greetings
Walter

Minikette VS RS kk.jpg

Edited by waldo

Now this tread have been activated again, I can add a few as well.

A nice Godet chain, nothing special, but I have been looking for the Red Cross Merit medal from Württemberg for some time!

GMIC-4911-A.jpg.58cf1d21cce295fbd3a9c9c35cbdfc83.jpg

Two versions of the War Commemorative Cross 1813-1814 from Anhalt-Dessau.

GMIC-Anhalt.thumb.jpg.7cb1e63dc7bad9b15d331b238636928b.jpg

A somewhat rare seen Order of Louise 2nd class 1865 version

GMIC-4555-A.jpg.696a79113e4b2b03882d8499e3c09920.jpg

Edited by larsb001
On 02/12/2018 at 17:32, larsb001 said:

... A nice Godet chain, nothing special, but I have been looking for the Red Cross Merit medal from Württemberg for some time! ...

Yes, not easy to find!

IMG_4261.JPG

IMG_4262.JPG

On 02/12/2018 at 17:48, larsb001 said:

A Prussian "Ölberg Kreuz" ..

Also scarce ...

Eckelberg, Paul Miniaturen a.JPG

Eckelberg, Paul Miniaturen r.JPG

Edited by Komtur
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

May I present a little lady who has recently emerged from the shadows. She is a miniature of the Prussian Frauen-Verdienstkreuz which was founded on 22 October 1907. She must be quite rare because (1) not many of these decorations were awarded and (2) it seems that miniatures of women’s awards tend to be uncommon.

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

• 2 months later...