News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Amphibious vehicle

Yes, I have seen these things in and out of the water in London. My old office was right on the river and there is a ramp for entering the water. The yellow 'duck' would come off the Thames and onto this ramp, then trundle ever so slowly onto St Pauls so the tourists within could gawp at the cathedral. I must say, it doesn't look too sea-worthy and I'm surprised Health & Safety aren't on to them !

Gilbert

Yes, I have seen these things in and out of the water in London. My old office was right on the river and there is a ramp for entering the water. The yellow 'duck' would come off the Thames and onto this ramp, then trundle ever so slowly onto St Pauls so the tourists within could gawp at the cathedral. I must say, it doesn't look too sea-worthy and I'm surprised Health & Safety aren't on to them !

Gilbert

I must say that these are the most highly regulated vessels/vehicles in the industry we have mca licence PLA

and vosa to contend with and health and saftey aswell It is people who dont know about them that make these sugestions also they dont go anywhere near st pauls. try www.londonducktours .co.uk and see where they go. Also we carried roughly 80 thousand people this year. We also won the bronze award for visit london

Blimey, I stand corrected! Only a bit of fun, I didn't follow the Duck to see where it went but simply assumed it would visit St Pauls. I'm sure you have all the relevant qualifications and checks, and the tourists I saw looked very happy. If you fancy giving me a free ticket I will be more than happy to big up the service! :D Good on you and a Happy Xmas.

Gilbert

:P:P

Blimey, I stand corrected! Only a bit of fun, I didn't follow the Duck to see where it went but simply assumed it would visit St Pauls. I'm sure you have all the relevant qualifications and checks, and the tourists I saw looked very happy. If you fancy giving me a free ticket I will be more than happy to big up the service! :D Good on you and a Happy Xmas.

Gilbert

I would be happy to give free tickets mabe in the new year It is a very hard buisness to run i positive feedback is always welcome Happy New Year to every one

:P:P

I would be happy to give free tickets mabe in the new year It is a very hard buisness to run i positive feedback is always welcome Happy New Year to every one

Hey, I'm candidate for a free ticket!!! After all, I'm the one who eventually made your business better known (see post 18)!!! :P

Cheers.

Ch.