News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My Imperial 2nd Classes

Hi all,

Can't believe I hadn't posted these yet. But did a search and couldn't find them so did up some scans and here they are. I used to have quite a few more but this is what I'm down to in Imp. 2nd's.

This ones fairly normal and run of the mill. Can't find any marks on the ring, etc., although my eyes have proven to not be the greatest for some time. I keep missing marks and then discovering them when I do scans. But can't see any on this one.

Edited by Hauptmann

Okay, this one has some damage to the frame. Not sure what caused it as it's just like I got it. I used to pic up IC's whenever I could for $30 and less. Used to get quite a few for around the $7 to $15 range. Sorry to say those days are loooooong gone! :( Anyhow it looks as if it got yanked down when being worn at some point. But you can see the way it's damaged the ring area, top of the frame and how the upper parts of the frame have separated.

• 3 years later...

Well, now I have four.2014.gifjumping.gif Just won this one in a contest (many thanks Chris!cheers.gif ) and wanted to post it with my others.beer.gif

http://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_05_2010/post-873-127440617173.jpghttp://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_05_2010/post-873-127440620238.jpg

Dancheers.gif

• 7 months later...

The damaged crosses can be repaired, especially the bummed up ring. A jeweler can do it relatively cheap. Or you could use a wooden dowel of appropriate size and slowly round it out (check Restoration section). Otherwise a nice respectful collection of EKs. Thanks for shearing. Cheers Captain Albert

• 3 months later...
    • 10 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...