News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hello Gordon.

Thank you for the preview of your forthcoming reference book on the recipients of the K.C. to the War Merit Cross. By what I can see it promises to be a vast improvement over the 1970's and 1980's Patzwall products .

Bernhard H. Holst

Thanks Bernhard. The book is not just about the recipients of the KC. The first half of the book covers all of the KVK grades, the medals themselves, variants, the cases, packets, miniatures, award documents, etc etc, then the second half covers all the KC recipients.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 6 months later...

Latest update on this one. I have just received the final page proofs from Roger Bender. Things had been delayed because Roger lost one of his key staff when they retired and has been trying to catch up. Hopefully, with only a few minor typos to sort out, the book will be going to the printers shortly and might make it out for Xmas.

Here are a few more sample pages (Total Page Count is 457)

That looks like a great and also very attractive book! :beer:

I vaguely remember a story about someone who got the RKKVK for repairing a number of tanks in one night, so that they could be saved from advancing troops. Is that a real story, or have I got things confused?

Thanks

Chris