News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

"What's New" at Kaiserscross.com

oops... tahnks; I will correct that the next update....

There is a history of the 173rd on Ebay... why is it never the one you REALLY need for sale!!!!!

... you are looking for the IR174 history - I've got one! 2014.gif

Edited by KIR

• Replies 189
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Malangali 1916: The Union Central African Imperial Service Contingent and the 1st Kings African Rifles fight the Imperial German Navy... now, if that does not catch your eye... something is wrong with you!

It is a great new (and detailed as always ) article for Harry's Africa.

The Alpenkorps gets its own page, still under construction, but a selection of death cards on the tool bar on the left, Bavarian Jäger, 3rd Jäger Regt, Leib Regt.

There is loads more to come on the Alpencorps, just need to get it done ;-)

A bit more added to one of my favourite pages, A bavarian Silver Bravery medal award for Verdun

• 1 month later...

A few things up today...

A new page to the Machine Gunner thread. a new WW1 FLAK photo page, some new Alpenkorps Death Cards...

and a great new article abouth the BSAP Special Reserve in Northern Rhodesia in WW1...

http://www.kaiserscross.com/152301.html

A few things up today...

A new page to the Machine Gunner thread. a new WW1 FLAK photo page, some new Alpenkorps Death Cards...

and a great new article abouth the BSAP Special Reserve in Northern Rhodesia in WW1...

http://www.kaiserscross.com/152301.html

• 3 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

First off, the heavy hitter.... Harry's new article is up... and it is (as always) really solid stuff indeed.

The Rhodesia Native Regiment in German East Africa, 1916.

Africa in the Great War is not everyones cup of tea, but Harry is nailing it down sector by sector, battle by battle and as he advances "Harry's Africa" has become one of the most important resources available.

"Comrades of War", a complete revamp of an old section with some important new stuff, including a very scarce award.

The Machine gun Photo album has a few new Photos, as does the Minenwerfer section and the Verdun Battlefield Photo section.

• 1 month later...
    • 3 weeks later...

A Bunch of new stuff today, I still have a lot of "almost finished" stuff, but just dont have the time to finish it at the moment.

Harry moves to the Middle east for this update, the Machine Gun Corps in the Arab Insurrection, Mesopotamia 1920-21 can be found here

A nice addition to the article on the fighting on the Souville Nase in August 1916 can be found here

Some more fake Iron Cross documents have been added to the database

Last time the link to the New Photos on the MG Photo Album was not working, so have added another pic with a new link HERE

• 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...

For ages and ages I have been meaning to get up a selection of Photos showing the Alpenkorps Edelweiss being worn.... I have finally made a start today. Please see HERE

Harry has left the Dark Continent for a short trip to Iraq, with an article about a Norfolk with the Iraq Levies HERE

Another thing I have been meaning to do for ages it get the Photos up of a small selection of german bayonets used by the Schutztruppe in German South West Africa from 1900-1915, that is now finally done HERE

• 3 weeks later...

A couple of nice things up,

First off, Harry was visiting the Battlefields in Africa recently, allowing him to get some "Now" photos to compare to the "Then"...

The Loyal North Lancashire Machine Gun Company, part one of its story cocers the formation and operations in German East Africa in October 1915 to April 1916

Some New additions to the Machine Gun Photo Album, including a rare Belt Fed Madsen Photo HERE

A couple more for the Minenwerfer album as well HERE