News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 143
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rich,

Thanks!

I had studied for the last half of last year and started buying sometime in March , I believe. However , these and the others are representative of over a decade of collecting various things and rolling over the funds.

As for my goals , I was just buying whatever popped up that looked good. I bought them all from private sources , no dealers , so the matching of the cases and badges was just luck. Once I get some more money , probably in 2006 , I would like to add a high-end piece , perhaps an early GWL or Assmann Pilot Observer.

I'd love to see some of the other members' cased awards.

Best

Kurt

Those are in spectacular condition , just amazing! I never even see early Deumer items for sale. I had no idea their early badges were so impressive until seeing the ones you've posted.

And welcome ERIC , of course. Good to see to see you here!

Best

Kurt

• 2 weeks later...

This case just arrived today and I now have a home for my one and only PO. I don't even know if the Unkown Maker badges came in this style case , but they look good together. This is the only case I have with the embossed line around the lid. The insert will come about halfway out and I can see the cardboard and wood pieces in there. It is just about mint.

Best

Kurt

Maybe I can help with doubts on the case. I've taken some more closeups. The insert is still partially glued , but I've dislodged it and have gotten some pretty good shots of the inside. I always welcome any kind of challenge to any of my items as it keeps me on my toes and I still have so much to learn.

Here is another of the clasp.

Best

Kurt