News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

New member collection

I registered on this forum today - on Soviet's advice. I am collector of Yugoslav (former Yugoslavia) militaria: orders, medals, decorations, Josip Broz Tito,.... for about 5 years now. Here are some details from my colection. Enjoy

Nice - have you anything there that would look good on my Yugo army parade & field uniforms & greatcoat (I'm missing the collar tabs on the greatcoat).

Do any of your medals & awards have paperwork with them - award certificates, photos of recipient etc, or are they attributable to an individual?eirHav

Sorry, no certificates to my orders and medals. I think that any of theese orders would good on uniforms. What kind of uniforms do you have? I am looking for quite some time for general' dress uniform.

regards

Sorry, no certificates to my orders and medals. I think that any of theese orders would good on uniforms. What kind of uniforms do you have? I am looking for quite some time for general' dress uniform.

regards

I only have a few parade & field uniforms, about 5 or 6, the other uniforms I have are about 20 or more camouflage uniforms, all different, plus a few anoraks etc, a couple of civil defence uniforms, some equipment such as gasmasks & medical packs, about 25 - 30 caps of different types, 4 or 5 helmets.

I only have a few parade & field uniforms, about 5 or 6, the other uniforms I have are about 20 or more camouflage uniforms, all different, plus a few anoraks etc, a couple of civil defence uniforms, some equipment such as gasmasks & medical packs, about 25 - 30 caps of different types, 4 or 5 helmets.

You mean Yugoslav uniforms, caps,... or uniforms that you have in general?

I'm looking for yugoslav unforms

thanks

I have cases for :

- order for military merit with grand star - I. clas

- order for military merit with golden swords - II. clas

- order for military merit with silver swords - III. clas

- order for labor with golden wreath - II. clas

- order of brotherhood and unity with silver wreath (case a little damaged)

- order of Jugoslav army with gold star - II. clas

- medal for military merit (case not in very good condition)

- order for merit to the people with silver rays

Unfortunately I dont have any certificates to go with my orders&medals. Had a Order of Yugoslav flag with sash (I. clas) complete with box, ribbon and miniature, but had to sell it, due to financial problems. But I kept the ribbon and miniature.

You mean Yugoslav uniforms, caps,... or uniforms that you have in general?

I'm looking for yugoslav unforms

thanks

I mean modern Yugo ones, I think I have 2 or 3 spare camo uniforms & the like - I kept the other camo suits as although some of them are the same pattern camo, if you look closer you find that some have button fastenings, some velcro or press studs, so I kept those sort of minor variations.

Dear Valter,

really great and impressive collection :cheers: .

Please, if you are able to show us close-ups of the different orders & items, please post them - as Ed Haynes already pointed at - at the special threads for these orders - many thanks :D .

Best regards & Pozdrav :beer:

Christian