News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hey gang! Happy to be able to show you my recent addition - a Schmolle manufactured LW buckle. What really makes this buckle different from other makes is that this manufacturer was the only one that did NOT use pebbling inside the oak leaf laurel (around the eagle).

A nice variant that has found its way into my collection!

For buckle newbies: you should keep this info in mind because these buckles are sometimes considered reproductions by some dealers at militaria shows or other sellers on Ebay - who don't know about this maker - and the price is usually pretty nice if the seller considers it a repro and sells it as such. Hey.....knowledge is power!! ;)

Here are a few pics for you guys!

Cheers!

Rob

Thanks Bob....glad you like it. It's certainly a different type of buckle when compared to other LW types. Love the lack of pebbling and the larger than usual swastika!

Have a good one buddy! Thanks for the thumbs up!

Cheers!

Rob

• 2 weeks later...