News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Wasserwirtschaft

The first type peaked cap worn by the Wasserwirtschaft. This cloth peaked cap did not hold its shape very well. I have two in my collection, both with different chin cords, and neither one looks very good because of their lack of ability to retain their shape. This pictured example is unusual in this respect.

Time now for me to post the uniform inmy collection This uniform is for the Stellvertreter des Ministers, as indicated by the shoulderboards, from 1976 until 1981 when the title for this position was changed to Generaldirector. The number two position in the organization. Since there are no books on the uniforms for this organization and almost no photographs I have taken a guess at the shirt and tie as they are portrayed. The cap cord differs from that shown in the reference book I have used but it is the hat that came with the uniform and does not appear to have been altered in anyway.

Regards,

Gordon

Edited by Gordon Craig

• 7 years later...
    • 6 months later...