News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 118
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys,

Yeah, my apologies for the lighting, Paul is right the cornflower blue piping is above and below the black mohair band,

and doesn't show too well in the photos I took, I did another one in sunlight on the back balcony, I will post it tonight,

as I am currently at work and can't post them until I get home.

Paul I picked up both hats courtesy of Bill Shea, this is the only white top Medical visor I can recall ever seeing for sale, so

I jumped on it, this cap does have a few serious moth chomps on the top row of piping, but as that is hidden by the overhang

of the cap it doesn't detract from it unless you go looking for the moth chomps.

Will post another shot or two soon,

Best wishes

Bob

I don't know if this is much better, and it is the only photo I have at the moment, as it is night here now,

but here is a shot in direct light, the blue is fairly dark and just doesn't come up all that well against the

black band. (I will try and get another shot when I get my days off and will try again).

Bob

• 3 weeks later...

Shucks Paul, ya got me blushing now! if it goes anywhere, then your first cab off the ranks mate!

Thanks too Mr Zipper for the nice words! (and that is high praise too courtesy of Scott !!!)

Bob

Edited by Bob Lyons

• 1 month later...

Here are a couple of new arrivals.

The green nebenfarbe is to the earlier Pharmacist Official. This apple green nebenfarbe is actually slightly darker than that found on the later Air Traffic Control Official's boards.

The apple green nebenfarbe was later replaced by the orange nebenfarbe(which also included other medical services, chemists, and librarians).

• 1 month later...
    • 4 weeks later...