News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Luftwaffe Flak and Artillery

• 6 months later...
    • Replies 191
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have one Luft Flak tunic - a Fliegerbluse thatcame with a photo and a dog tag. It shows a Flak Battallion in Augsburg. I don't know anything about these items...can anyone help??

At the top is the number "103", then under that is "RFS. 151 Augsburg", then under that is "Schw.R. Flak ABT.1. Batt"

• 1 month later...

Hi Paul

This is a large photo, from my favourite photo album. The album are from Flak regiment 19. I photographed the entire album page, with my camera. I am sorry, that it became a bit blurry. The photo shows a vereidigungs ceremony, in 1937.

Snoopy

Wessel! That fliegerbluse is amazing!! Can you please post some closeups of the insignia? I love looking at the various tabs!

Snoopy,

That photo is very appropriate!! What I would not give for one of those standarts!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Strange colours, but they are original. It allmost looks like some kind of camouflage. The original paint scheme is worn, but I decided that it looked better in it's original colours, than covered in thick norwegian army green. I have personally removed a couple of layers of postwar norwegian NATO green from the box, and these are the colours and markings that I uncovered. Believe me, when I say that it was a messy, and smelly undertaking. My wife was not very happy about it. :violent:

Edited by Snoopy

• 6 months later...
    • 3 weeks later...

That's a beautiful shoalder board. And now the stupid question. What's the difference between heer and luftwaffe musikmeister shoalder boards?

All the best

Snoopy

From what I understand, the Heer boards used the matte material for their Russian Braid(althought I have seen LW style boards on Heer tunics). In this case, there was a 4th Flak Reg.

• 3 months later...