News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

These are nice looking badges. Unfortunately they are considered to be fantasy items by hunting enthusiasts & collectors who state that this design was never made during the period......... :blush:

Sorry Nick.

Cheers

Don

Ahh well you live and learn :(

Seems to be a few of these type badge designs which are considered fantasy. I was a little concerned by the pin and finish to the reverse which seemed a little too new, but as you say a well made badge, designed to deceive.

Perhaps we can list some of the other well known fantasy pieces in this thread ?

Another fantasy I am sure someone has posted before is the Deutsche Rotes Kreuz Alpen Rettungdienst He/H? 5601dt.

What about He/H? N1 05 is this another one in the same vein as the hunting badge above ?

Anyone list anymore fantsy items in Heering & H?sken ?

Nick,

I've just heard back from my Guru who knows everything there is to know about hunting & shooting. He says that the Deutsche Versuchsanstalt f?r Handfeuerwaffen badge (H? N1 05) is genuine & that to his knowledge has not yet been faked.

Cheers

Don