News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Budyonovka

• Replies 77
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... и более интересные темы, типа этого здесь, уважаемого Серге́й может быть "хорошей вещью".

You may start it. Use my images if you like (they hold my watermark), and I am certain Natalia and possibly some others will follow through in creation of a such a theme. Perhaps we will be able to add the results here?

:beer:

Certainly many good and interesting themes at this forum. It is difficult to me to present what quantity of documents and documentary photographs has left abroad the USSR.Many photos and themes of photos became the big rarity in Russia. Therefore your collection of subjects and documents from Russia is worthy respect.It causes interest and a question. In the world there is a negative opinion on the Soviet Russia. And probably not so friendship to the Russian history. Why this part of a world history is interesting to you, why you collect it.Probably I have badly expressed the ideas. It is difficult to me to express it. And still why the Russian history.

With deep respect Sergey

Interesting question Sergey. I'm worried that this may lead to s political discussion, which is rarely a good thing on the internet! However I think that most here collect out of respect for the people and what they achieved.

To quote Alexander Lukashenko "The Soviet Union, despite all mistakes and blunders of its leaders was the source of hope and support for many states and peoples". And for me, that just about sums it up.

Interesting question Sergey. I'm worried that this may lead to s political discussion, which is rarely a good thing on the internet! However I think that most here collect out of respect for the people and what they achieved.

To quote Alexander Lukashenko "The Soviet Union, despite all mistakes and blunders of its leaders was the source of hope and support for many states and peoples". And for me, that just about sums it up.

Thanks for the answer.

And the citation of president Belorusii very interesting and probably explains much.

I think that most here collect out of respect for the people and what they achieved.

Yes, exactly. Like the history of the other allies, who endured trying hardships, the history and the hardships endured by the Russian people were indeed amazingly heroic, and extremely interesting to me.

This passionate interest began at a young age for me...

• 4 weeks later...

Not to let out anyone's secrets, but if anyone is interested in purchasing early buds, a Soviet dealer (ahem... DougD) just got in one of the largest budyonovka collections in the United States to sell...

Just heard that through the grapevine if anyone is interested. :rolleyes:

Dave

Not to let out anyone's secrets, but if anyone is interested in purchasing early buds, a Soviet dealer (ahem... DougD) just got in one of the largest budyonovka collections in the United States to sell...

Dave

But they're not up yet . . . .

Dave

Dave,

Are you talking about DougD at the Soviet Forum?

:beer: Doc

Per DD:

Rifles Budnovka --

This is a great example of a multi season use early Red Army riflemans budnovka. Very high quality soft wool, with one of the best quality metal stars I have seen. Very rare.

Edited by Ed_Haynes

• 1 month later...