A few friends

been active with the German Nachtj?gern for some years now and have made many freinds in due process of my researching for my books....

RK of I./NJG 2, Bordf?nker Anton Heinemann

been active with the German Nachtj?gern for some years now and have made many freinds in due process of my researching for my books....

RK of I./NJG 2, Bordf?nker Anton Heinemann

another good friend and has always been gracious enough to answer my many questions: RK mit EL Staffelkapit?n 2./NJG 2 Heinz R?kker

one more for today. Dr. Karl Johanssen, Bordf?nker for ace and RK winner Martin Becker in Stab IV./NJG 6. karl was responsible for downing 2 Lancasters and 1 B-17 on the night of March 14/15, 1945

nice colur pics mark ! Rall is an interesting chap although his last war efforts are a bit dismal in JG 300 a postion he was not well suited for at all. A great pilot taking on a full fledged Jagdgeschwader getting the hell blown out of itself on a daily basis and Rall having to do the dirty work of tyring to keep things in order and the unit emplaced at different airfields.

a good friend that passed away this June. RK Will Unger, a fantastic pilot flying SturmFw's....in one of the many Sturms he flew in IV.Sturm/JG 3

post-399-1124654600_thumb.jpg

post-399-1124654600_thumb.jpg

another friendand ace from IV.Sturm/JG 3 days later flying in JG 7 and the 262. He might be the first pilot to knock out a fighter with rockets...........did not receive the RK. Walter Hagenah

post-399-1124655020_thumb.jpg

post-399-1124655020_thumb.jpg

As time permits will have some other signed photos scanned and posted. I've always had a great deal of interest in Stuka KC holders. Amazing numbers of missions flown compared with Allied pilots. Below is a large format color photo of Franz Kieslich dedicated to me, he flew well over 1000 missions and won the Oakleaves.

post-411-1124656611_thumb.jpg

looks like Mark and I are the only ones posting pics.......... ?

hmmmmm c'mon guys add em here.

Hans Weik another SturmFw pilot and RK winner of JG 3

post-399-1124657152_thumb.jpg

post-399-1124657152_thumb.jpg

Gentlemen,

I am in awe! to have had correspondence with these fine gentlemen must have been a highlight!

I agree, the Luftwaffe pilots were perhaps the most Chivalrous of the RK winners and the perhaps the most modest.

Keep them coming gents....

Has any of you had the honour of holding these gents medals in your grubby paws?

I once ( as a young boy) held the only ever, combattant double Victoria cross winner Captain Charles Hazlitt Uphams VC and bar and the rest of his medals on a medal bar...im my grubby little hands!! ( these medals are now in the Waiouru museum in the north island of New Zealand.)That was one of the most proudest moments of my life!

Regards

Paul