News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Serbia - Certificates and Order Documents

1. Association of "servants" or "butlers"

2. Certificate/diploma of King Petar I. for the Order of St. Sava 4th or 5th class

3. Certificate/diploma of King Aleksandar I. for the Albanian Retreat medal

4. Association of Princess Zorka gives this certificate/diploma to ___

5. Certificate/diploma of King Aleksandar I. for the Order of St. Sava (probably) 3rd class

6. Certificate/diploma of King Petar II. for the Order of St. Sava (probably) 3rd class

7. Certificate/diploma of King Petar II. for the Order of the Yugoslav Crown (probably) 3rd class

8. Certificate/diploma of King Petar II. for the Order of the Yugoslav Crown (probably) 3rd class

9. Certificate/diploma of King Aleksandar I. for the Order of St. Sava (probably) 3rd class

10. Certificate/diploma of King Petar II. for the Order of St. Sava (probably) 3rd class

11. Certificate/diploma of King Aleksandar I. (propably) for the medal of zealous service

Are some of them for sale?

• 3 weeks later...

:speechless::speechless:

Hi Jim

a very impressive collection of very nice Serbian documents and diplomas. Too bad that I missed the thread until now and that all those beauties have to wait sooo long to get out of storage.

I would have liked to get some better scans of some items (if possible :rolleyes: ), specially 1 and 4 .

How did it come that you collected Serbian diplomas ?? :off topic:

Best regards

Milan

Hi Milan

I was posted in Belgrade from 93 - 95 and bought a lot of items from Serbia. These are the only things that I have left. Like I said it will be a couple of years before I have them in hand.

Hi Jim

I understand and I apreciate that you got some old papers as souvenirs from Serbia. Whenever you got hold on them let me know if you remember and do not forget to make finer scans.

I will send you in the following posts the according orders to some of your documents !

Best regards

Milan

Hi Milan

I was posted in Belgrade from 93 - 95 and bought a lot of items from Serbia. These are the only things that I have left. Like I said it will be a couple of years before I have them in hand.