• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A bit more on Egger Rasmuß: Rasmuß, Johann Egger *30.11.1885 in Altona †10.10.1966 in Gettorf Rasmuß was promoted to Dr.jur. by the University of Jena on 7.8.1913 and was a Referendar in

Hptm W. W√ľrtz is Went from IR 148. The "Hptm Hoffmann from Bromberg" is Alfred Paul Christian Hoffmann, *11.2.1883 in Posen, ‚Ć5.4.1946 in Berlin-Dahlem. He was born in Posen, his father was a Rec

Dear friends,   this thread is already a couple of years old. in 2008 I had 7575 HOH3X on my list. Today, with all your help, and very special thanks to everybody who contributed h

Posted Images

New first name and some more info on a second one:

Lt dR Dr. Paul Nordmeyer from RIR 15

Olt dR Ernst v Lengerken 

From Westfälische Zeitung, 2.11.1918 

nordmeyer.png

Olt Paul Gassel was from IR 135 

From Westfälische Zeitung, 4.11.1918 

gassel.png

Lt dR Otto Ullrich was from Königsberg: 

From Königsberger Hartungsche Zeitung, 14.6.1918

ullrich.png

Edited by webr55

Hi

the diploma of the knight's cross with swords of the hohenzollern house of Leutnant Prahl is on 5th September 1918.
Geile gave the date in October 1918.

Christophe

New first name and more info: Olt dR Alfred Grabowski from Posen, obviously from artillery. 

From Bromberger Zeitung, 6.10.1918

grabowski.png

Edited by webr55

We have him in the list, but here is some more info on Olt Diethelm from FAR 233 / FAR 53:

From Bromberger Zeitung, 19.10.1918

diethelm.png

Edited by webr55

Not confirmed yet, but the Hptm dR Decker in MWB 21.11.18 could be Franz Decker. He is mentioned in the Kölner Lokal-Anzeiger dated 06.1.1916. Difficult to read, but it mentions his awards up to this time. 

Franz Decker - Kolner Lokal-Anzeiger (06.01.1916).JPG

3 hours ago, Mattyboy said:

Lt.d.R. Brix seems to be Johannes Theodor Brix. Born 29 August 1891 in Schleswig, Postassistent in Kiel 1917 later in Hamburg.

Some more info on Bavarian Olt dR Dr. Sonnenschein from FAR3, prosecutor and flyer. 

From M√ľnchner Neueste Nachrichten, 29.6.1918¬†¬†

I find two Dr. Sonnenscheins before 1919 who would fit:

Dr. Wilhelm Sonnenschein from Werden a.d. Ruhr, who received a Dr. iur. from the University of Erlangen in 1904. (NOT him)

Dr. Adolf Sonnenschein, 1886-1965, who received a¬†Dr. iur. from the University of Greifswald in 1913. He was also Regierungspr√§sident in Osnabr√ľck from 1922 to 1933:¬†https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Sonnenschein_(Verwaltungsjurist)

--->  and yes, I can confirm that he is the Bavarian Reserve  Officer "Adolf Sonnenschein genannt Wasserfall" in FAR 3. His file is in the Bavarian Hauptstaatsarchiv, with the same birthdate as the Adolf above: 

https://www.gda.bayern.de/findmitteldb/Archivalie/1095776/

sonnenschein.png

Edited by webr55

Some more info on Lt dR Dr. phil. Klausmann. The name is probably Dr. Gustav Klausmann, who is listed as Lt dR in the Verlustlisten (wounded in 1917) and who received a Dr. phil. from the University of Greifswald (same birthdate: 17. April 1888 in Heißen). 

From Stralsundische Zeitung, 10.10.1918

klausmann.png