Hi frends,

first of all thanks to all of You who could give me additional info for my project.

To give You an overview, here some actual numbers:

Grand Commander Stars 7

Grand Commanders 20

Commander Stars 20

Commanders 46

Knights 7612 (Willi Geile´s old roll had 7233)

Bearers cross 18

Best regards

Daniel

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lt dR Wilhelm Ruwie (destroyed seven tanks). From Nassauer Bote, 31.10.1918

Such an amazing project to lift all these brave men from oblivion 👍

Here's a picture I found somewhere. An unknown LW Major with HHOX, WF and Meiningen.

Posted Images

Hi Daniel,

Here is a new date

Leutnant Karl Bahr from I.R. Nr. 185.

He received HHO3X : 1 october 1918

He has got the following orders

EK2, 18.7 1915

EK1 : 16.12.1916

BZ3bX : 6.11.1917

HH : 14.2.1917

Was : 1.7.1918

EfF : 15.12.1934

Christophe

Edited by Deruelle

:Cat-Scratch: Christophe-- can you CONFIRM that Bahr's BZ3bX was 6 JANUARY 1917 and not 6 NOVEMBER? That ("06.11.17") is the date Roth shows for him (without regiment, as usuaal there) so I want to be sure whether the late Herr Roth or you have not just made a typing error like I sometimes do.... :whistle:

Also, what job was on his Hindenburg Cross document?

I have put the HORRID Zähringen Roll on the very last priority list to re-do, so haven't gotten into 1917 yet.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Probably nothing what can help you with your research but HOHX it is. One nice Godet bar with the HOHX on the 3rd place.

If you want to use the scans for your research/project, please feel free to do that!cheers.gif

Just one question.... why this set is missing a LS award? Any toughts?2014.gif

Edited by Noor