News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Our "benchmark"

Gentlemen,

today I had a very positive phone call with Stefan Rest.

My opinion is, that the "Red Bible" http://www.collectrussia.com/DISPITEM.HTM?ITEM=11010 has to be our benchmark.

The retail-price of the book should be below EUR 100,-.

Best regards :beer:

Christian

Gentlemen,

has anyone any news (e-mail ?) from Mr. Rest, MILITARIA Publishing House, in Vienna :unsure: ?

Waldemar and me are planning to meet Mr. Rest in Vienna.

• 1 month later...
    • Replies 55
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a new book about Orders and Medals of Communist Yugoslavia. This book was printed in Russia and is written in russian. Very interesting book especially for all those who can read russian.

Dealer http://www.singidunum-online.com/shope/ind...tegory_secID=20

L16250 - Veličko, Aleksandr - Gerić, Lazar - Ozolin?, Vitalij. ORDENA I MEDALI KOMUNISTIČESKOJ JUGOSLAVIJI. Orders and Medals o, 143 str. velikokog formata, ilus. u boji, tvrdo ukoričenje.

Literatura, Medalje, Odlikovanja, Militarija,

L16250 - Veličko, Aleksandr - Gerić, Lazar - Ozolin?, Vitalij. ORDENA I MEDALI KOMUNISTIČESKOJ JUGOSLAVIJI. Orders and Medals o, 143 str. velikokog formata, ilus. u boji, tvrdo ukoričenje.55.00 ?

Lieber Waldemar,

these are interesting news :D .

As soon, as Ranko sends you a copy, please post some scans of some typical pages - many thanks :cheers: .

It is written, that the book is in "large format", but I regard 143 pages as a bit small ... :rolleyes:

Another problem might be the Russian quality of colour print, but they improved in that field within the last years dramatically.

And the book is only in Russian language .... :(

Christian

There is a new book about Orders and Medals of Communist Yugoslavia. This book was printed in Russia and is written in russian. Very interesting book especially for all those who can read russian.

Dealer http://www.singidunum-online.com/shope/ind...tegory_secID=20

L16250 - Veličko, Aleksandr - Gerić, Lazar - Ozolin?, Vitalij. ORDENA I MEDALI KOMUNISTIČESKOJ JUGOSLAVIJI. Orders and Medals o, 143 str. velikokog formata, ilus. u boji, tvrdo ukoričenje.

Literatura, Medalje, Odlikovanja, Militarija,

L16250 - Veličko, Aleksandr - Gerić, Lazar - Ozolin?, Vitalij. ORDENA I MEDALI KOMUNISTIČESKOJ JUGOSLAVIJI. Orders and Medals o, 143 str. velikokog formata, ilus. u boji, tvrdo ukoričenje.55.00 ?

So . . . there is still much MUCH field open for a good multi-lingual work. Please!!

Those of us on the forum will will be glad to help, where and how we can.

Dear Ed,

dear Anatoly,

I am waiting for months for some basic informations from Ranko in Belgrade :( .

He offered to us his participation in the book project and I regard it as useful, to start with the whole project not without him.

An idea:

Maybe we can use the scans and some basic content of the Russian book for other enhanced volume :unsure:

Does anyone know the 3 authors from Ex-Yugoslavia :unsure: ?

This Russian book on YU-awards might induce a fast growing demand of these items by Russian collectors - and we all know the effect on prices ... :rolleyes:

PMD's "Red Bible" has to be our benchmark :jumping: .

Christian