News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Submanes

Hello all! Is there any reference that compares the US and Germany's subs in world war II? I am interested in the abilities of the boats compared to one another. Since both Germany and the US relied heavily on Submarines in World War II, a comparison of their main operational boats would probably be interesting.

Thanks all

• 5 months later...

Hello all! Is there any reference that compares the US and Germany's subs in world war II? I am interested in the abilities of the boats compared to one another. Since both Germany and the US relied heavily on Submarines in World War II, a comparison of their main operational boats would probably be interesting.

Thanks all

Dear Chris:

I'm a fan of subs. I dont found any reference for this interesting question. I suggest you visit this pages: http://www.fleetsubmarine.com/ Its one page very amazing.

Jan.