News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Uncertain US award

Troy Tempest

Hi Jeff! It does have a full ribbon, I'm sorry the only photo I have doesn't show that. I should have waited as it has a clip or clasp on the top that I wanted to ask about, it is a full horizontal rectangular metal piece with the pin on the back and the reverse of the pin and the catching loop (?) runs through and is exposed on the front of the rectangular metal piece on the top of the ribbon. I will post a full photo when I can get all my awards photographed. Thanks for your reply!

It certainly does look like a VFW convention badge.

Can you give a closer scan of the reverse of the medal?

Don't know the signifigance of the ribbon; it could be a Florida based award due to the color, or perhaps some type of Dutch association?

Edited by Hannibal Rex

Hi Hannibal, I am getting all my medals photographed, and will repost some better pictures soon. The ones I've posted are the ones supplied by the seller, and I realize that they are not the best. Shouldn't be too long now! I've bought nearly 100 medals and badges in the last three months and I want to get some nice photos of them all, and then I'll post the lot. Thanks for your reply!