News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Deutsche Christen - Glaubensbewegung

• 2 months later...
    • 6 years later...

And would this be 5103a?? Sure does look like it to me but without the embroidery. Nice to see you. Robert

Close, but no cigar I'm afraid.... 5103a should have a bright blue enamel, sorry. Nice piece though.

D

Ahh I see and very nice. What fooled me was the picture In Husken. To the naked eye it appears to have a spot in the center of the pin indicating where the needle head protrudes. On mine that is. Under a loup it seems to be a wear spot. Your example is much nicer than his. Perhaps what I have was some kind of lure to attract new membership or possibly a simple Sonnewinde trinket hence the flowery needlework. Herr Rosenberg how long has it been? A hearty welcome back. I am sure others would agree that you were sorely missed. Umm now where is Benten? What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks for the warm words Robert! Must have been at least 3-4 years I guess.

Whatever your first one is,it is good looking nonetheless.I dont know which edition of Huesken you use,I only have 1st one and pics in it are far from great for sure.

I very much like your 2nd one also,lovely green enamel.Never came across one like it.They really did some branching out churchwise in those days.Beautiful shield shape there!

Hope you all have made one and the other great addition to your collections!!!