News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Honor Decoration of the Kaiser and King?s Couple?s twenty-fifth Anniversary

In the statuts of the Honor Decoration for the XXV anniversery it is spoken of orders, not decorations.

I know the text, but I do not believe it's really only about orders, but not decorations. You know this would mean almost any badge with "Rettungs" ribbon is a faked one ("fake" meaning real badge with a ribbon that does not belong there) or was worn by someone with Red Eagle or Crown order on this ribbon. All badges with yellow ribbon from Knights of the High order of the Black Eagle? Hmm ... I don't believe until I see any evidence for this ...

Why did they use the same ribbons for thaaat many awards ... :speechless::speechless::speechless:

PS:

What ribbon does the Kaiser wear ???

And what are the awards on his bar? :ninja:

Finally, here's a photo of mine, which I received just today. The badge under the huuuge medal bar I believe to be the Erinnerungszeichen, though the picture's dedication dates "1892/94" the picture has to be taken later, as he wears the 1897 medal, and presumably mentioned Erinnerungszeichen from 1906. I cannot read his name, and I wasn't able to recognize all his awards on the bar. Might you help me, please? This is what I came to by now, only in German, but I hope and am sure you know what I mean - thanks in advance ...

- Preu?en, Roter Adler-Orden IV. Klasse;

- Preu?en, Kronenorden IV. Klasse;

- ???, Hausorden von Hohenzollern, f?rstlich oder k?niglich?!

- Preu?en, Dienstauszeichnungskreuz der Offiziere;

- Preu?en, Kriegsdenkm?nze 1870/71 f?r K?mpfer;

- Preu?en, Centenarmedaille 1897;

- Baden, Orden vom Z?hringer L?wen, Ritterkreuz I. oder II. Klasse;

- S?chsische Herzogt?mer, S?chsisch-Ernestinischer Hausorden, Ritterkreuz I. oder II. Klasse;

-

-

-

- Rum?nien, Orden vom Stern, Offiziers- oder Ritterdekoration.

Edited by saschaw

The Hohenzollern house order is more likely the principal but not the royal - the royal should outrank Red Eagle and Crown orders, furthermore it does not look enemaled white. The ribbon under the Erinnerungszeichen is not recognizable, but seems to be monochrome - crown order?!