News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• 3 months later...

Arthur Axmann

Reichsjungendf?hrer
    outstanding keep um coming lets see if this works
    but it does not i have been puting all my pics on to a site called photostory with background music but it will not load up here as file seems to be to big any way this came yesterday it was posted over a month ago so thought is was lost

but it does not i have been puting all my pics on to a site called photostory with background music but it will not load up here as file seems to be to big any way this came yesterday it was posted over a month ago so thought is was lost

seems to be some concern over the stamps on this in

Guest Rick Research

That's easily fixed with amazing modern technology. (Sean Penn was a Hitler Youth? Should have known!)

I like the way the senior HJ Leader in Koj's post #8 above has stuck his 1939 EK2 ribbon in his breast pocket flap, 1920s style. Obviously it wouldn't have shown UNDER his tie.

That's easily fixed with amazing modern technology. (Sean Penn was a Hitler Youth? Should have known!)

I like the way the senior HJ Leader in Koj's post #8 above has stuck his 1939 EK2 ribbon in his breast pocket flap, 1920s style. Obviously it wouldn't have shown UNDER his tie.

little set all to same boy

• 1 year later...