News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Club Host for Yugo Forum

Welcome to Bryan (Soviet) the new Yugo Club Host. He was proposed by a number of members and other GMIC staff and I hope all members will support him in his new role. I thank him and wish him all the best in his new post. He has got a bit of work to do sorting out the forum, which has grown considerably over the last few months !

Dear Bryan,

congratulations to your appointment :cheers::jumping::love: .

You are the right man in the right position - and there is a lot of work to finish in the #3-section of "Soviet & Communist Era Militaria & Awards".

French people have a high esteem among our native collectors, due to historic facts ;) .

Bryan, you will have my 100 % support!

Best regards :beer:

Christian

Thank you guys for the warm words! I'll do my best to keep this sub-forum on the top sections of the ?Soviet & Communist Era Militaria & Awards" forum.

I?d like to say a special thank you to our Chairman Nick who created this sub-forum few months ago. It?s great to have a special place to speak about Yugoslavian medals and orders.

:beer: