Interesting photo with interesting uniforms

Hello

It looks like the one piece work uniform, or aircraft mechanics uniform, as it's allso called. I have allso seen this uniform being worn by flak gunners, and soldiers on several other work duties. The photo below is actually from a flak regiment. I tried to make a close up of a photo that I have in my collection. The photo shows them on what looks like farm duty.

Snoopy

Edited by Snoopy

Hello

It looks like the one piece work uniform, or aircraft mechanics uniform, as it's allso called. I have allso seen this uniform being worn by flak gunners, and soldiers on several other work duties. The photo below is actually from a flak regiment. I tried to make a close up of a photo that I have in my collection. The photo shows them on what looks like farm duty.

Snoopy

Hello!

I agree. :D

Regards

Nesredep

Here is the best image I can get of the officer in the back... notice the regular LW style tabs. This portion of the photo is blown up by 600%.

It is an early photo because of the presence of collar tabs on the overcoat and the crossbelt.

When I sharpen things up, the sign on the Left appears to be a "14" and the one on the right appears to be the letter "F" in a circle.

I would imagine the letter "F" denotes the block / building and looking at the other side the number "14" denotes a Fire Alarm Point.

Kevin in Deva. :beer: