News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi all here are a few pics of a HG tunic I have just purchaced. I am not a uniform guy but it looks good to me, all original and not a bits put together. Sadly the cufftitle has been removed but you can see how the tunic has been sun bleached. Now I am aware that many Luft tunics are enhanced so to speak.Insignia and ink stamps ect. The ink stamps seem to say 2nd Panzer grenedier regiment 1HG.and the boards are nco PG boards. Heres some pics.I hope you like it, thank you. Pete

Picture1246.jpg

Picture1245.jpg

Picture1247.jpg

Picture1248.jpg

hgcuff.jpg

Edited by PAB

Gents,

I have not handled a tunic of this material before so I cannot comment on its originality. However, I think the boards are bad and that unit stamp is very unconvincing. Can you take a pic of the reverse of the breast eagle? This is actually a shirt eagle but admittedly, some tunics were issued with them.

H What is it about the boards that are a problem. Could someone pm me if its not appropriate to highlight the faults openly due to fakers watching.Pete

Edited by PAB

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Jos but thats not possible, as after seeking more detailed opinions. There was enough doubt re- the piping the tress and general quality of the of the boards. Coupled with a few other issues so I did not conclude the deal. It has since been sold to somebody else. Pete

Edited by PAB