News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Close Combat Clasp Book (Nahkampfspange)

Hi guys,

Many of you guys may know that I have written a book on the Close Combat Clasp (Nahkampfspange). It is currently at the printers and is set to release to the public on November 15th, 2007. Please check out the following website link for information about the book. If interested, please email me at tdurante@empireeng.com to be added to the pre-order list and to be notified when updates are available.

Make sure you click at the bottom of the page, and you will be able to view some screen shots from the book. Pascal is a true master at setting these things up, the method for viewing the screenshots is just unbeatable!

Only 28 days to go to release!

http://www.papjay.com/newrelease.html

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I am very happy and proud to announce that the Close Combat Clasp books are now on sale!!! Please go to the order page of:

http://www.papjay.com/order.html

and place your order. Remember if you are a paying member to the GCA forum, you will receive a 15% discount.

The books were printed in Belgium and will be shipped from Belgium. I have gotten many requests for signed copies of the book, but this is not really feasible since I am in the US and I assumed that many of you guys would rather have the books in hand earlier and quicker and not wait to have my signature on it. Due to the continued requests, I have decided that I will have a limited number of books (30) sent to me from Belgium to the US. I will sign and number these books (1-30) and will be happy to do it if people want to wait the extra time, I would estimate that it would take an extra week or so to get to you. These will be available for an additional $10 above the actual price of the book and will be an additional shipping charge since we have to package and ship them 2 times. If you want one of these Limited Copies, please just email me the request instead of ordering straight from the website at tdurante@empireeng.com

Thanks guys, hope you enjoy the book!

Tom

http://www.papjay.com/order.html

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys !

I got my copy of Tom`s CCC book on friday last Week .

This is a GREAT book for all ous Collector`s .

If You have CCC or You plan to buy a CCC , og if You only have thought about buying a CCC .

Buy the book first .

Tom has done a GREAT job with this book .

Jan Arne