News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

This is mine. It comes in a Godet marked box, it is made from silver, and it is marked "900" on the back pin. I do not really know if the piece is made by Godet, but it is beautiful and I paid German Marks for it (when they were almost half the price of a US $ !) good old days

GMU,

The case is the same type as I posted in my first item. However, I'm not so sure that the TWM that is with it is a "Godet" made piece? A very nice one indeed. Have a look at the enamel pattern on yours and then on the other "Godet" pieces that have been shown on the thread.

I have to admit that I did bite the bullet and bought the cased "Godet" that I asked about. You might all think me mad .... but as Stogie said, not that many of this quality with case about. Not a mark on the enamel.

Here's a close up of the Obverse and Reverse. I just love the quality of that enamel.

Edited by Mike Huxley

• Replies 51
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit that I did bite the bullet and bought the cased "Godet" that I asked about. You might all think me mad .... but as Stogie said, not that many of this quality with case about. Not a mark on the enamel.

Mike,

I have never believed my piece is a Godet, but I did not buy it as such. I bought it almost 10 years ago because it is beautiful, I wanted to have it, and I could afford it. That is why I want to congratulate you on your acquisition. It is a very beautiful piece indeed. Being happy with what you have is what matters. You will not regret it.