News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Kongsberg M1914

raul

Ok Paul R, the pistol, as you may know, belongs to a batch of .45 M1914 that the Norwegians were ordered to manufacture for the Grman occupying forces, in this case my gun was dispatched to the AOK (Armee Oberkommando)-Only on the last 960 pistols the Waffenamt seal was stamped-The pistol was manufactured in Norway since 1914, date in which the signed the license contract with Colt-The last picture shows below the pistol the steel cartridge 22 lr carriers that the Kongsberg 22lr Conversion uses, this is an extremely rare conversion that I got in Switzerland many years ago-The odd thing of the conversion is that the only thing you have to change to shoot the smaller caliber is the barrel. you insert the rounds in the carriers and the pistol shooots them as fast as you can, cycling each round impeccably-

Picture009.jpg

Picture013.jpg

2b76f8ad.jpg

Very amazing piece!! Thank you for sharing it! Can you post copies of these photos in the firearms section? I am sure that many members will love to see that one! :cheers: This is the only .45 acp I have ever heard of being accepted by the German military.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 8 months later...
    • 6 months later...