News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 64
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly has the tell-tale signs you would expect on a Deschler piece. Early examples would only have the 900 silver mark, not the Deschler "1"

Thank you very much for your reply, but the thing is, this cross has no maker mark 1 and no silver grade mark 900, no marks at all.

What would be the case?

Thanks in advance.

Have to say, I've never seen a totally unmarked one (except for these horrible silvered zinc specimens). The lack of markings is very unusual, but I wouldn't necessarily condemn it for that. I've never seen a fake that has picked up the tiny nicks on the swastika found on originals by Deschler.

• 10 months later...

I can't see any major issues with this one. Looks OK. The flaw on the number "3" extending so far is something I haven't seen before. Likewise the horizontal maker mark, but neither give me any great cause for concern. I haven't seen any copies that accurately pick up the flaw in the 6 o'clock arm, so my guess is that this is a good one.