News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Transfering posts to correct threads

Dear Bryan,

Gentlemen,

if you and our members wouldn't mind, I propose to transfer the following postings from the dealer's-thread http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=16363 to the flag-thread http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=16651 :

Posts #34, #35, #37, #38, #39, #40, #41, #42, & #43

These are postings about a YU-Flag 2cl to a close personal friend of mine, who passed away many years ago.

Many thanks :cheers: .

Best regards :beer:

Christian

Hello Christian, I will look at this tonight and I will merge the similar posts. :beer:

Dear Bryan,

many thanks :cheers: .

Please put the above mentioned postings between post #7 and post #8 in the Flag-thread.

I just edited my post #7 there, so that the whole story fits and gives sense.

Best regards :beer:

Christian

BTW: Seen by citations, the Flag-thread is by far the most impressive at GMIC-YU :jumping: . (Also by terms of replies & views :D .) The YU-Flag is a rather high-ranking, very international, well designed - AND still very cheap YU-Order.

Edited by Christian Zulus

Shifting posts is quite tricksy, and things can easily get lost. Well done!

This moderation stuff is time-consuming, more than some may know.

:beer: Bryan

Ed

Thank you Ed! I could't imagine how much time you would spend if you were moderating all the sub-forums that you are regularly visiting! :)