News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Early Ribbon BARS-The paper type

Gents,

I am going to start posting some ribbon bars in the hopes that we can build a reference data base for these devices. I am sure we have all struggled with the identification of the medals that should be inidcated by the ribbons on the ribbon bar especially when you want to add one to a tunic. I always learn more when I have work things out so I am going to make this a challenge to those who read the thread. The challenge is: What medals would have been worn as indicated by these ribbon bars. CHARLES- I WOULD LIKE YOU TO ACT AS THE JUDGE AND RESPOND TO THOSE WHO GIVE A LIST OF MEDALS. I am going to number the bars from 1 onward and if you would like to add a bar to this challenge please follow the numbering system so we will know whic ribbon bar we are discussing at any given point. Here goes for Bar #1;

Regards,

Gordon

Edited by Gordon Craig