News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Panzer L.T. Coats ++++

Thank you Guys!

You know I wasn't really looking for these nor collect them! But once found, I had to get them into the Collecting market for the Panzer guys :) (one day)

If anyone could help me with the "P" stamp on the dagger as to where it was made that would be cool. Steiner thanks for letting me know about it so far!

here are some more photos of them, for the guys who like this stuff!!

Thanks greg koepp

Thank you Guys!

You know I wasn't really looking for these nor collect them! But once found, I had to get them into the Collecting market for the Panzer guys :) (one day)

If anyone could help me with the "P" stamp on the dagger as to where it was made that would be cool. Steiner thanks for letting me know about it so far!

here are some more photos of them, for the guys who like this stuff!!

Thanks greg koepp

More info on the gau mark. What I ment to say is this denotes where the dagger was issued not where it was made. It was made in the factory of the maker. The gua stamp on yours a P, denotes Pommerania as its place of issue.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused you.

I am more of a uniform guy anyway I just happen to be doing some reseach on my own SA that why I knew this.

Wonderful uniforms!

Steiner

Edited by Steiner

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...