Hello Saschaw:

Yes, this fellow does very nice work! His field ribbon bars are rather nice looking, and almost convincing! I have seen him come up with a few ten (10) place bars that a first glance look good. Apparently, this fellow has a bunch of very good quality ribbon stock and assorted parts.

I guess that he can afford a good attorney with all of the money that he makes from unexperienced collectors.

Best regards,

"SPM"

Apparently, this fellow has a bunch of very good quality ribbon stock and assorted parts.

I don't even like the ribbons. They presumable don't glow under black light, but though don't seem to be real to me.

I have not yet seen one ribbon or medal bar offered by him that I liked. None. One of his EK II on white and black ribbon (he sold some of those) as one place medal bar sold for 150,- Euro recently ...

:speechless:

Might someone be so kind to post it in some other forums? But please, don't use any evil words ... :banger:

• 2 weeks later...