News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Iraqi AirForce Helicopter Pilot Service Order 1969

Guest IMHF

Iraqi AirForce Helicopter Pilot Service Order 1969

Awrded to Helicopter Pilots for Service in the Iraqi AirForce.

Gilt/MILLED CHILLE

It is worn on the breast and it is in gilt. It is possible that a Silver version exists.

Manufactured: MILLED-CHILLE

Front:

There is definitely a silver version.Some examples are found mounted in a beautiful dark blue box/case and others in the more mundane plastic type bags.I will post these when I get home in a few weeks time.

Sabrigade

I can't Wait to see the pictures of your Iraqi ODM Collection, please make me a list of the items you want to sale or trade.

Thank you

God Bless

SSG Luna, Lorenzo

Sabrigade

I can't Wait to see the pictures of your Iraqi ODM Collection, please make me a list of the items you want to sale or trade.

Thank you

God Bless

SSG Luna, Lorenzo

No problem.I fly back to South Afica on 17 December and will then post some photographs.The collection has been removed from the museum and is now back at my house.

Sabrigade

Do you have any pictures of the two displays you had at Johannesburg Military Museum. You had the Saddam's Military medals display and the large group of medals of Iraqi ODM display. Did the museum have like a card or a brochure with pictures of your Iraqi ODM collection. If so I would like to purchase a copy of it.

Thank you

God Bless

SSG Luna, Lorenzo

I have forwarded a file with photographs that my wife took of the display.Internet facilities are very limited where I am currently in the Sudan but will try make up for it when I am home in December.I will be travelling to Florida in January for a company conference.The file has been forwarded to your private address.

• 3 months later...

http://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_04_2008/post-3034-1207562719.jpgA better view of the Order.I am still on a learning curve so hopefully my contributions will improve.

Very beautiful piece: I am looking for one for my collection in june when I go back to Iraq for another year.

Thank you for sharing.....

Lorenzo

All the Air Force Orders in my possession are in beautiful presentation cases.The First Class Orders in cases where the eagle faced fro right to left and the Second Class Orders from left to right.

• 3 weeks later...

Great display of the Iraqi Airforce Medal:

How do you make your labels for your displays: can you send them to me by e-mail?

Thank you

Lorenzo