News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hello all,

Jabnus, I have to say those are some impressive looking shields you have there! I've seen signs and stuff before but I've never seen these before, at least in someones collection. They are quite impressive and beautiful. What are the actual sizes of them? In the 3 ft or more range? Very nice.

Nice display you have there too.

Duzig(Bill)

Hello Bill,

Thank you for your kind words, the shields are roughly 67 cm by 85 cm, i can't measure them properly at the moment because my collection room is being rebuild and they are safely put away behind a door for now, sorry.. I don't know how big that is in ft?

The flag in the middle is exactly as big as a normal door. I'd say 2 meter by 60 cm aprox?

Over the years i have found only one other shield for sale (the same as the variation in the upper left), they are quit rare.

the display on the picture isn't permanent, i hope to show a picture in the future that looks exactly like the black and white picture shown in the same post, but it need's some more time. (still looking for some Schwester-uniforms ;-) )

Regards,

Gaston

• 3 years later...