News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My Hungarian collection

• Replies 135
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well - we have a house (apparently) and will close in early August (supposedly).... but - on this bar - its a military one - nothing to speculate that its Munkasor: 1956 Return of Power, Service Medal, Service to the Fatherland and the Dist Service Medals of 15-20-25 years is a pretty common military bar for a career officer who joined in 1949-1950 era.

Gents,

I must have a had a reason to say this bar was Munkasor but right now that reason escapes me! Sorry for the incorrect comment.

Must have missed this post as it took place while I was on holidays.

Regards,

Gordon

• 1 month later...

Hallo Gents, :beer:

I hope this is in the correct section, I did a search and it lead me to here:-

http://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_11_2008/post-950-1226870751.jpghttp://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_11_2008/post-950-1226870813.jpg

A friend of mine dropped into visit today and showed me this pin he picked up recently

hopefully somebody more knowledgeable can say what its exactly for.

Kevin in Deva. :beer:

Kevin,

T?RZSG?RDA pins were given out by almost every business in Hungary as a "long service" award. There is a thread I did on these pins on the HUPR forum someplace. You will find lots more info there.

Regards,

Gordon

Kevin,

Here is the link to my thread.

http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=1592...p;hl=T?RZSG?RDA

Edited by Gordon Craig

• 2 months later...

Ah-Ha!!

It was you who got #1

Congrats. Nice pick up.

Many thanks my friend! :jumping: Been having to keep an eye out for inexpensive deals as that's about all I can do right now. Very happy with both of these. :love:

Dan :cheers:

• 7 months later...

Hi all,

Well, it's been quite a few months since I've had anything new to add here but just come on this one. Been wanting one for ages and now only need the 1959 to finish the set:

I love the design on this one.beer.gif

Dancheers.gif