News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

H.J. & B.D.M Tinnie Database

• Replies 242
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Nice set, but not stricly tinnies, they are donation badges with the money going to the DJH (youth hostels).

My next is an upgrade for me of an Innsbruck SA tinnie, then I noticed the HJ logo (missed it the first time) so I will post it here as well.

Edited by Wood

• 3 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

Thanks for the post Pete - I have to say I don't have any issues with its enamelled sister. I know Don and now yourself don't like them - However they do from time to time come up for offer on serious German dealer sites Hüsken, Weitze and Tieste always includes them in his catalogues in fact he list them in three classes Gold, Silver, Bronze. Its hard to imagine a compiler of such hefty volumes doesn't have some in-depth knowledge of what his subject is ? At the end of the day, I suppose, it boils down to whose judgement you decide to back.

• 4 months later...
    • 3 months later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...