News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• 2 weeks later...
    • Replies 291
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

I?m proud to show you this badge. Never expected to find one like this; for me it looks more like a jewel.

I know there are several Gustloff badges , all with little differences, specialy around the swastica and the flag. If you have one, please post it.

If someone has more info I would appreciate it .

Cheers,

Benten

Benten What a beauty! I have been after one of those for a long time. How is the flag attached to the rest of the badge? I can't quite make it out from here. Congrats, you have a real jewell there. :jumping: Robert

Thanks Robert.

In regard to your question......If you noticed the little red spots around the leftside of the flag pole and the irregular white enamel there.....I think the enamel painter got a bit nervous ; no just red very shiny enamel on the wrong place there . The flag is very nice soldered to the badge.

I hope you will find also one of these nice badges.

Cheers,:beer:

Benten

I?m proud to show you this badge. Never expected to find one like this; for me it looks more like a jewel.

I know there are several Gustloff badges , all with little differences, specialy around the swastica and the flag. If you have one, please post it.

If someone has more info I would appreciate it .

Cheers,

Benten

Hello!

Wow! amazing jewel.

All the best :beer:

Nesredep

...a really great looking badge from Benten....especially if you know the very sad story of what happened to the Gustloff and the many lives that were lost when the ship was sunk...

...a very attractive badge....well done!

• 3 months later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 5 months later...