News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Luftwaffe tunic collection

• Replies 60
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank youfor your kind words... I have posted a lot of items today in their various forums on this site. BTW, how do I get notification when someone responds to my threads?

Other forums send you an email when there are replies to threads.

Best regards

Paul Reck

Hi Paul,

Very nice stuff! Keep it coming.

As to your question about email notification, I have had the same problem. My personal settings do specify notifications. The only way I have found to get notifications is to go into your post and click "Track this topic" and then select "Immediate Email Notification" and then "Proceed". This has been working for me. The only draw back it you need to do it individually for each topic you start.

Hope that help,

Bill

I have some badges that I posted in the General Awards area. I will take pics of all of the new additions as soon as I receive them all! I love luftwaffe tabs for some reason!

Thank you for your warm comments!

Best regards

Paul

That is understandable. A couple of years ago, I felt the same way! I have learned to buy from only trusted sources with a lifetime guarantee for authenticity and veterans who were actually there. I bought a lot of things from fellow collectors as well.

But, as you know, no one is 100% right all the time. Always know what you are buying before you buy it. Forums like this and others are also great resources.

Best regards

Paul

Hello paul

Im not new to collecting at all.

Im just trying a different path.

I think forums are great, but some are the worst in the hobby.

Sometime I think that there are too many forums and not enough collectors. Since everyong knows that most members belong to 6-7 forums. The data isn't getting shared as it should be.

Another part of the hobby is the price, people ( new guys ) starting out in an area or the hobby have a hard time justiying the cost of an item.

I can identify with you on more than one level. I am a member of two forums(This being one of them). Sometimes, even that is more than enough.

The prices out there these days are just crazy. I started collecting TR back in 2002 and I thought that prices were bad then!!!

What did you collect before?

What type of cloth are you interested in collecting?

Paul

Edited by Paul Reck

Hello Paul

I collect daggers and Officers tunics and items.

I started collecting back in the late 80's.

I belong to about 6 forums, but i only post at 2 of them ( well now three ).

Who owns this site anyway? it look allot like another one.

Nick(I do not know his last name) is listed as the Chairman.

I would love to see some of your stuff! Please do post some pics!

:D

Paul

Edited by Paul Reck

Very nice pieces. Colorful also. Thanks.

byf

Thank you for your compliment. That is one of the main attractions to the LW tunics and tabs for me!!

I still have a lot of tabs to go in order to obtain all of the waffenfarbes!

Best regards

Paul

Nice collection of tunics and Tabs Paul. Fortunately (for me), the tunic bug hasn't bitten ... yet :unsure:

Thank you Darrell. Do you have any insignia to go with your badges and medals?

Paul

Guest Darrell

Thank you Darrell. Do you have any insignia to go with your badges and medals?

Paul

Not much ... just these Breast Eagles.

1. Kriegsmarine x 2 (both Vet bring back - my uncle)