News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• 1 month later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 8 months later...

+1

I am a new member and I have also just started an interest in Allach, having been a cap/tunic collector for several years.

It is reaaly nice to see other collectors pieces as, of course, the literature on Allach is rather meagre. I have 4 pieces in total and am awaiting another couple. The photo shows 3 of these, the other being the single candle-holder with the scrolled feet.One of the awaited pieces is another candle holder so I will post the 2 of them together.

Unfortunately the Jester has a broken rear tail, otherwise I probably couldn't afford it!

I am a new member and I have also just started an interest in Allach, having been a cap/tunic collector for several years.

It is reaaly nice to see other collectors pieces as, of course, the literature on Allach is rather meagre. I have 4 pieces in total and am awaiting another couple. The photo shows 3 of these, the other being the single candle-holder with the scrolled feet.One of the awaited pieces is another candle holder so I will post the 2 of them together.

Unfortunately the Jester has a broken rear tail, otherwise I probably couldn't afford it!

Sory about that..the Fox Terrier is the previous posters.

Hello!

Nice hunting,thanks for sharing. :jumping::jumping::jumping::rolleyes::rolleyes:

All the best

Nesredep

Thanks...candle holder now arrived (the on on the left in photo). I have seen this type (once) before but I cannot remember where...can anyone help?

On the base is simply the entwined siegrunen, no box, no number and no 'Allach', but it is very fine quality, thinnner than the other candle holder.

The vase is a Rosenthal, but nonetheless very beautiful.

Thanks...candle holder now arrived (the on on the left in photo). I have seen this type (once) before but I cannot remember where...can anyone help?

On the base is simply the entwined siegrunen, no box, no number and no 'Allach', but it is very fine quality, thinnner than the other candle holder.

The vase is a Rosenthal, but nonetheless very beautiful.

The candle holder is Allach and an obvious Diebitsch design. I have seen it but not too common as candle holders go. The Rosenthal vase is a nice piece as well and have seen several floating around.

Nice setup!.

Best,

Kris

The candle holder is Allach and an obvious Diebitsch design. I have seen it but not too common as candle holders go. The Rosenthal vase is a nice piece as well and have seen several floating around.

Nice setup!.

Best,

Kris

Tha.nks, Kris. A Schaefferhund on its way so I'll post in due course

Hi John

I don't think so. It is an orangy gold colour and I presumed it was the "vergoldet" version mentioned on p. ? of the reprinted Allach 1938/39 catalogue.

The paint is very professionally applied and looks to be in keeping age-wise with the piece, but maybe you know something I don't!