News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Thanks Wild Card, I almost forgot about this thread, sorry. I think Anhalt is wrong, the ribbon is red with little green while Anhalt has a green ribbon with some more red, so the other way round! I think it's rather a Bavarian Hubertus order?! Or something foreign? Aaah, I hate it when ribbons may be too many things and one never knows ... :speechless:

I asked if I was right about what I think those two 1866 ribbon bars are for, but noone responded. No ideas? Just wheather I'm right or wrong about the listet awards. I think these bars won't be traceable, will they?

Hello Saschaw,

I agree. Red is definitely the predominate color. Green stripe on a red field is most likely; and the Bavarian Huburtus Order certainly could be the answer, or at least an answer.

As for the ribbon bars, while this is not one of my stronger areas, I would agree with your identifications. I am not sure as to which Austrian decoration would go on ribbon #4; but that quite definitely is an Austrian ribbon which would, in turn, confirm your identification of #5.

IMO a very nice, and as you point out, uncommon bar.

Congratulations,

Wild Card