News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Reichsnährstand Tinnie Database

• 2 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 7 months later...
    • 1 month later...

Benten You are exactly right. N.S.-Hago not NSBO. I confuse the 2 organizations all of the time. I have one somewhere with NSBO to DAF. I will post it.

Mr. Claymore If you don't MIND me saying so, you are doing a good job with your tinnies so far. I would suggest that before you go ahead and purchase one, just take the time to go thru the database here and on other forums for comparisons sake. You can see the error I made on the first post of the previous page. I knew I had seen it before but I was too lazy and a little too impulsive to take the time to find a posting of said tinnie. I inspected it when I received it and put it in my riker and even went so far as to e-mail the seller to say everything is OK. Only after posting here did Pete mention that she was missing an arm! Embarassing? You better beleive it! I was too lazy to take the time to search for another image. Have a nice weekend and feel free to ask for help. Robert

PS What made my situation worse is that the area where the arm was brken off wasn't bent in any way. I evn inspected it with a loup.

Early Darre's RNS

post-730-1172883491.jpg

Thank you all for posting your nice tinnies :) .I always enjoy seeing new ones .

Here a tinnie of the Reichsnahrstand 1934. It's solid and heavy and silver finished.

Robert , it 's family of your tinnie , other place, but same design and same year.

Cheers,

Benten

post-1075-1173173404.jpg

• 3 months later...
    • 4 months later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 8 months later...
    • 1 year later...
    • 3 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...